Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This is Us; New NBC Show to Be Excited About

Image Copyright of NBC
Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia; "This Is Us"; Image Copyright of NBC


This Is Us New Series Trailer




After setting a record of 15 million views on Facebook, let the positivity begin. Why am I excited on this one, because of Mandy Moore and it has been a long time since I saw her on TV. If I remember correctly, that was when she checked in for an episode arc on Grey's anatomy where later she just died after barely escaping to be shot by the grieving killer on the cliff-hanging season.




So setting the record straight, the series was created by Dan Fogelman (writer for my favorite movie Crazy, Stupid, Love starring Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling.) The series focuses on ensemble of cast which have the same birthday. At first, it said it was a dramedy but I think it would tag along the drama territory once the episodes are coming in.




What I like about the concept of this series is that, it kind of implies a lighter tone for upcoming dramas wherein it would not have to be gritty and cynic in order to be a great one. Just let us enjoy the greatness of life.




I would definitely wait for this one and make it a habit to check out for recap. Yeah, I would do recaps for this show.























No comments:

Post a Comment